JSTOR Daily offers a fresh way for people to understand and contextualize their world. Our writers provide insight, commentary, and analysis of ideas, research, and current events, tapping into the rich scholarship on JSTOR, a digital library of more than 2,000 academic journals, dating back to the first volume ever published, along with thousands of monographs, and other material. In addition to weekly feature articles, the magazine publishes daily blog posts that provide the backstory to complex issues of the day in a variety of subject areas, interviews with and profiles of scholars and their work, and much more.
Our idea of a good story is one that:
- tells thought-provoking stories that appeal to a general reader
- draws on scholarly research to provide fresh insight into the news media and current affairs
- deepens our understanding of our world
- highlights the amazing content found on JSTOR
- exposes the work of scholars who are using JSTOR to conduct their research
We encourage you to sign up for our weekly digest of the top stories here.